I decided to create this design for a photo blog of one of my local entertainment districts. Since I’ve had so many local people like the design, I wanted to share it with Thesis users. You can view the site demo here
This isn’t a full theme, you will need to purchase the Thesis Theme.
The Bishop Photo Blog Skin has a large Featured Gallery Slider. It isn’t created using any plugs, so it doesn’t slow down WordPress.
There are 4 post images for the Gallery category under the Gallery Slider
It also will display post from 3 specific categories on the home page.
no images were found
Bishop Photo Blog Skin Instructions for Thesis 1.7 -
- Install Thesis
- Overwrite custom.css & custom_functions.php with the files in the download.
- Upload the Thesis Options
- Thesis>manage options>upload options>all options>upload provided file
- Use the instructions in the txt file in the download to customize and style to your desire.
- You will have to change the category box headings. Changes must be made between the opening and closing of the h2 tags.
- You must change the category_name that will be used to query your database. It has to be the same as your categories you have created for your website.
- You can also change the number of posts to selected and displayed (look for showposts=)
- All the boxes are using the min-height and auto height styling. You can disable this by putting in the height dimensions.